CAD Simplified - CAD / BIM technical support for design firms of any size.
Monthly Group Classes
Official certificates of completion are provided to all students completing our 4 week program in AutoCAD or Revit Architecture.
Each student will be provided with one computer during classes
All CAD classes support MAC and PC users.
Courses are designed for architects and interior designers, focusing on the shortcuts, tricks and techniques that make you faster and more efficient.
No matter what your age or skill level is, CAD Simplified will create the course that works best for you.
3 Year licence for Educational Software is provided with classes.
On-site customized one-on-one training or group classes are available for design firms looking to stay current with the new software updates. We help create the templates and the settings that best fit the needs of any design firm.
Our goal at CAD Simplified is to provide the quickest and easiest way learn AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS MAX and SketchUP!
- Increase your odds of getting a job by having the right skill set on your resume.
- Reduce learning time by having all your questions answered on the spot by a professional trainer.
- Break the complex applications down into small simple steps.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN
- Learn how to create a full construction document set complete with floor plans, sections, elevations, details and cover sheet.
- Learn how to build 3D models of residential and commercial buildings, add maps, materials, lighting, and produce a photo-realistic rendering.
470 Third Street, Suite 206
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel. (415) 260-7860